Legal & Privacy
When you visit our website, you automatically agree to abide by our Terms of Service and agree to be legally bound by them. Red Pill, Inc. DBA ProMaster Home Repair & Handyman of Cincinnati (“ProMaster”) reserves the right to revise these terms at any time by updating this posting. You are advised to visit this page periodically to review the terms as they are binding. It is also your responsibility to provide the appropriate resources to gain access to our website. Certain provisions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices of the terms located on particular pages at this site.
You expressly agree that use of this web site is at your own risk. There is no warranty that your access to or use of this site will be uninterrupted or error free; or that any particular results may be obtained by use of this site. This site is made available on an “AS IS” basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or otherwise, other than those which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction, or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement. Neither we nor any other person or entity providing content via this site shall be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages.
This web site may contain proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which shall be observed and followed as otherwise stated.
ProMaster reserves the right to make improvements and/or changes to the website at any time without prior notice. Changes or updates may occur without prior notice. ProMaster authorizes only the viewing and downloading of materials at this website (“site”) providing that you are the intended recipient for the specific project you are viewing.
This web site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions and other laws. Unless otherwise indicated, the Content, including, but not limited to, graphic images, buttons, layout, trademarks, logos, text, and other materials contained in this website are the exclusive property of ProMaster, its clients and affiliates.
ProMaster remains focused on it’s founding principles, embraces their customers as “customers for life”, and continually challenges itself to improve system-wide services and processes.
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- You have Access to and Control over Information.
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.