Interested in Joining a Winning Team? learn more
ProMaster Home Repair & Handyman of Cincinnati is an industry-leading Repair & Remodel company for residential and commercial properties. We staff an office that is highly trained in selling projects, scheduling, and dispatching projects that maximizes your efficiency. We match you to projects you are best qualified to perform and in your geographic area.
Cincinnati’s Premier Craftsmen
You are in control of the project from the start to the finish, and that is why we ask that you have at least 10 years of experience in multiple trades including the following: carpentry, drywall, electrical, paint, plumbing, tile, roofing and miscellaneous repairs and maintenance. You are an employee of the company, are compensated for fuel (truck or van required) and are issued a company credit card to purchase materials for your projects.
Craftsman Career Opportunities
- Rapid Growth Potential
- Quickly rise from a Craftsman to Project Lead or Field Supervisor.
- Improve Your Skills
- Certification program can assist you with your own personal career goals.
- Be Rewarded for Your Production
- Generous incentive program for those with sales and project management ability.
ProMaster: A Winning Team
Our standards are high: you must be punctual, efficient, maintain the highest levels of craftsmanship and be an integral part of the team. If you are seeking consistent work and a flexible schedule, then you should apply. Strong communication and computer literacy skills required. You must pass a strict criminal background check and drug screen.
If you are the type of individual who demands excellence from yourself and those around you, is comfortable with risk in order to achieve your dreams, thrives on competition and is confident in their own abilities, then you should apply. If you have any doubt, however, that you are not part of the top 1% of craftsmen in the remodeling industry, then you should consider investing your time elsewhere.
Qualifications for ProMaster
- Be part of the premier home repair and remodeling team in Cincinnati.
- Top wages; generous incentive program for producers.
- Compensated for fuel and vehicle usage.
- No need to front the money for materials.
- No running around town for free and/or unpaid estimates
- Work in an environment of mutual respect, trust and integrity.
- Challenge yourself with a wide variety of projects both large and small.
- Rid yourself of the frustration of working with losers
- Multi-skilled craftsmanship: carpentry, concrete, drywall, electrical, plumbing, roofing and tile.
- Must have own tools and appropriate vehicle (service van or full-size pickup).
- Minimum 10 years of experience for craftsman applicants, 2 years for apprentices.
- Sales and project management ability.
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot, make decisions and solve problems.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy (email, MS Office, etc.)
- Present a clean-cut, professional image.
- Required to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
ProMaster Application Process
Before you consider working for ProMaster, please watch the video at the top of this page by our company President, Don Kennedy. If you think you have what it takes to be part of the ProMaster team, you have three options to apply. The easiest option is to complete our online application process. However, if you prefer, you may download the application and complete it by hand, then either mail, email or FAX it back to us at (513) 327-2277.
CRAFTSMEN: Click here to complete the online application
CRAFTSMEN: Click here to complete the TOOL AND SKILL SURVEY
CRAFTSMEN: Click here to download a printable application
CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES: Click here to complete the online application
Mail applications to:
ProMaster Home Repair & Handyman of Cincinnati
1375 State Route 131 STE C3
Milford, OH 45150-2999