Cincinnati Construction Jobs & Maintenance Jobs
Interested in becoming a Home Repair Hero? Learn more:
Become a Home Repair Hero!
If you want to work all year round repairing homes without the hassle of marketing and running your own business, then ProMaster is for you.
If you like to be in control of how a project is managed and can be trusted to deliver quality craftsmanship and personalized customer service, then ProMaster is for you.
If you want to work alongside other craftsmen who are just as good, if not better than you, then ProMaster is for you.
If you are tired of a dead-end career, where there is no hope of earning a secure future, then you should apply to ProMaster right now, using the link below.
Click here to apply!
About ProMaster Home Repair
ProMaster Home Repair & Handyman of Cincinnati is an industry-leading Repair & Remodel company for residential and commercial properties. We staff an office that is highly trained in selling projects, scheduling, and dispatching projects that maximizes your efficiency. We match you to construction jobs and home maintenance jobs you are best qualified to perform and in your geographic area.
What Our Craftsman Have to Say About ProMaster
“Finally, I can do the work I love, get paid well for it, and still see my family.”
– Fred Weigand, Master Craftsman
Cincinnati’s Premier Home Repair Craftsmen
You are in control of the project from the start to the finish, and that is why we ask that you have at least 10 years of experience in multiple trades including the following: carpentry, drywall, electrical, paint, plumbing, tile, roofing and miscellaneous repairs and maintenance. You are an employee of the company, are compensated for fuel (truck or van required) and are issued a company credit card to purchase materials for your projects.
Why Choose ProMaster Home Repair & Handyman?
- Rapid Growth Potential
- Quickly rise from a Craftsman to Project Lead or Field Supervisor.
- Improve Your Skills
- Training program can assist you with your own personal career goals.
- Be Rewarded for Your Production
- Generous incentive program for those with sales and project management ability.
But don’t just take our word for it; hear it from our craftsman:
ProMaster: A Winning Team
Our standards are high: you must be punctual, efficient, maintain the highest levels of craftsmanship and be an integral part of the team. If you are seeking consistent work and a flexible schedule, then you should apply. Strong communication and computer literacy skills required. You must pass a strict criminal background check and drug screen.
If you are the type of individual who demands excellence from yourself and those around you, is comfortable with risk in order to achieve your dreams, thrives on competition and is confident in their own abilities, then you should apply. If you have any doubt, however, that you are not part of the top 1% of craftsmen in the remodeling industry, then you should consider investing your time elsewhere.
At ProMaster, we function as a team that relies on one another and requires constant communication. We benefit from each other’s experience and use it to better our craft both individually and as a company. If you’ve got a great personality and like getting to know and working with people like yourself, consider ProMaster!
The Relationship Tester
Craftsmen Position – Benefits and Requirements
- Be part of the premier home repair and remodeling team in Cincinnati.
- Top wages; generous incentive program for producers.
- Compensated for fuel and vehicle usage.
- No need to front the money for materials.
- No running around town for free and/or unpaid estimates
- Work in an environment of mutual respect, trust and integrity.
- Challenge yourself with a wide variety of projects both large and small.
- Rid yourself of the frustration of working with losers
Where else do you get to have fun like this?
- Multi-skilled craftsmanship: carpentry, concrete, drywall, electrical, plumbing, roofing and tile.
- Must have own tools and appropriate vehicle (service van or full-size pickup).
- Minimum 10 years of experience for craftsman applicants, 2 years for apprentices.
- Sales and project management ability.
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot, make decisions and solve problems.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy (email, MS Office, etc.)
- Present a clean-cut, professional image.
- Required to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
ProMaster Application Process
If you think you have what it takes to be part of the ProMaster team, please complete our online application. If you prefer, you may send us your information either by mail, (see address below) email or FAX us at (513) 327-2277.
Cincinnati Construction and Maintenance Jobs Available
Simply click on the job listed below to apply… it only takes a minute or two!
Mail resumes or applications to:
ProMaster Home Repair & Handyman of Cincinnati
1375 State Route 131 STE C3
Milford, OH 45150-2999