Join a Team of
Carpenter / Contractor Jobs Available
The modern day home repair industry is in a sorry state–handymen have a reputation of being unreliable and untrustworthy; quality of work has diminished; and clients often commoditize their home repairs. These are real hurdles to get over when working in the industry. Fortunately, there is good news…
Reliable, honest, personable, and skilled carpenters/contractors are in high-demand in an industry suffering from a shortage of them. This has created a unique opportunity for any craftsmen that can fill that shortage.
We at ProMaster are doing just that, bringing our customers back to a time when home repair professionals lived up to that title; a time when they didn’t have to worry about letting a stranger work on their home; a time when customer service, honesty, and quality of work came first.
So if you’re a high-performance craftsman (or know someone who is) and believe you can work alongside the top 1% of home repair professionals, apply today!
Put another way, there are race car drivers and there are NASCAR drivers–there are craftsman, and then there are ProMaster Craftsman.
With ProMaster, you’ll have a highly trained office staff to assist in securing leads and evaluations, but YOU are the project manager. You meet with the customer, you provide an estimate, and you complete the work, start to finish. No resorting to silly or insulting sales gimmicks, and never feel pressured to take a job you don’t want. There will always be a fellow craftsman to fall back on for advice or for an extra pair of hands.
Ultimately, however, it’s your responsibility to complete the job in a professional, timely, and personable manner.
Benefits of ProMaster Carpenter / Contractor Jobs:
– Top wages & generous incentive programs
– Fuel & vehicle usage compensation
– No fronting money for materials
– Work in an environment of mutual respect, trust, and integrity
– Challenge yourself with a wide variety of jobs
– Merit-based, rapid growth potential: rise from Craftsman to Project Lead to Field Supervisor
– Be part of Cincinnati’s premiere home repair and remodeling team
– Develop and improve skills
But as Cincinnati’s ultimate home repair company, we can’t just hire anyone…
Requirements for a ProMaster Employee:
– Highly skilled in multiple trades: carpentry, concrete, drywall, electrical, plumbing, roofing, tile, etc.
– Must own tools and appropriate vehicle (service van/full-size pick-up)
– Craftsman Requirement: Minimum 10 years experience
– Apprentice Requirement: Minimum 2 years experience
– Sales and project management ability
– Ability to work independently to troubleshoot, make decisions, and solve problems
– Superior verbal and written communication skills
– Basic computer literacy
– Present a clean-cut, professional image
– Pass a drug test and criminal background check
If you fit these criteria, and if you’re the type of person who likes to control how a project is managed and can be trusted to deliver quality craftsmanship and personalized customer service, then ProMaster is for you!