Marketing Manager and Business Development
Summary: The Business Development and Marketing Manager supports company leadership and associated vendors, client acquisition and retention efforts. The main objective of this role is to grow sales through increased lead generation and client retention. We’re a small company, so you you will be an integral part of a team where you will have free reign and a ton of responsibility to market the company.
Ultimately, ProMaster cares about what you know and what you can do. We are less concerned with where you went to school, how many years of experience you have, or how impressive your resume is. Hence, when you apply for this position, we want to see the collateral you’ve made. Show us your web pages, blog articles, videos, social media sites, Adwords campaigns, etc.–anything that you feel demonstrates your talents and abilities.
This position is a creative role. You must be a story-teller and have the ability to convey a message in an entertaining and informative way through a variety of mediums. Here are some of the tools, concepts and skills that you’ll need to master for success in this role:
Adobe Suite (Illustrator, PhotoShop, Premier, etc.) | Blog Writing | Client Review Systems | Direct Mail | DSLR Camera Usage | Email Marketing | Facebook | Google Adwords | Google Analytics | Google Business Listings | Google Webmaster Tools | Graphic Design | HTML | InfoGraphic Creation | Lead Generation | Photography | Video Editing | Video Production | Video Marketing | Web Page Construction | WordPress | YouTube
Here is an example of the type of content you will need to create. If you can’t do this, don’t apply. If you feel you an do better than this, then we want to meet you! http://www.mastermylist.com/repair-services/box-gutter-repair/
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exemplifies ProMaster brand values of Care, Honesty, Responsiveness, Integrity, Safety and Timeliness.
- Manages and maintains Social Media Marketing, Social Media CRM, Search Engine Marketing, Website Development, and Social Media Branding to support Business Development objectives.
- Manages and creates new web and social media activities and campaigns.
- Generates marketing content, to include written copy, video, podcasts, and other online content.
- Measures and tracks analytics to assess performance and support business objectives.
- Generates qualified leads for the company to achieve business objectives.
- Converts qualified leads to customers as required to support lead volume overflow.
- Schedules on site visits for key customers and prospects.
- Tracks and manages marketing key performance metrics to report directly to company leadership.
- Develops a working knowledge of the marketplace, competitors, industry trends and opportunities for business growth and marketing.
- Oversees video production and distribution, posting and maintaining online classified listings (Craigslist, Backpage, etc.), marketing photography, Google AdWords, Mass Email Marketing, search engine optimization, blogging, and website management.
- Manages the company marketing budget and achieving required return of investment (ROI).
- Executes all strategic and tactical marketing.
- Supervises, trains, and mentors company interns.
- Comfortably works with professional camera equipment: DSLR camera, stabilizers, lighting equipment, microphones, etc.
- Researches a variety of home repair related topics and is able to present that information in a professional manner.
- Designs and manages print marketing media and campaigns.
- Relies on him or herself to research, discover and pursue new projects and marketing ideas.
- Has a good sense of humor.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Communication – Refers to the ability to inform orally and in writing, with clarity and good effect. Understands clearly and quickly when instructions or orders are received. Knows their audience and can adjust to each setting to effectively relay the message.
- Organization – Refers to the ability to manage multiple projects; able to determine project urgency in a practical way; uses goals to guide actions; creates detailed action plans; organizes and schedules people and tasks effectively.
- Time Management – Refers to managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Complex Problem Solving – Refers to identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions. Researches complex topics on home repair and presents that information professionally.
- Confidentiality – Refers to maintaining the confidentiality of the company and its clients by
exercising discretion and contains information that may be exposed in the course of business
regarding administrative records, files, and similar confidential items.
- Technical Skills – Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high
level of accomplishment in the areas of video production and distribution, posting and
maintaining online classified listings, marketing photography, Google AdWords, Mass Email
Marketing, search engine optimization, blogging, and website management.
- Sales Skills – Refers to the ability to bring sales opportunities to closure or drive incremental
revenue. Qualifies sales opportunities in terms of customer’s needs, funding, competition,
decision-making process and criteria. Executes the mechanics of the sales call including
preparation, call openings, listening, probing, closing, and follow through. Maintains contact
with the power base at all levels of the customer organization during the sales process.
Effectively overcomes obstacles to sales success. Accurately forecasts business opportunities,
complexities and the resources required. Demonstrates effective presentation skills.
We’re a unique company. Some say we’re a little weird, so we may not be a good fit for you. We’d recommend checking out our main careers page to get a better feel for who we are. Watch the videos to get to know our people and values and if you believe you’d enjoy being part of our team, put in an application via the link below.
Or better yet, give us a call at (513) 322-2914 and ask about sitting in on our weekly Friday morning meetings where you can meet the team, ask questions, and find out if we’re the type of company you’d want to work for.
Apply here: https://fs6.formsite.com/MASTERMYLIST1/form6/index.html